Thanks to our awesome delivery partners, you can enjoy your Mad Mex favourites delivered fresh straight to your door. Feeling generous? Why not share the amor and send your best amigo a surprise burrito!
Shared experiences are what keep us connected to others, so now that the food part’s sorted, here are some other ways to stay connected with your amigos when you can’t hang out:
- Have some quality face-to-face time by getting together over a video calls. Platforms such as FaceTime, Skype and Zoom are easy to use and being able to see each other is the next best thing to being together in person.
- Have a virtual feast fiesta where everyone orders their Mad Mex favourites, crank some Spanish tunes, shake up some margaritas and get into it! Fancy costumes are totally optional.
- Make virtual social catch-ups a part of your weekly routine so you have can have a sense of normalcy and something to look forward to during quieter or challenging times.
- Start a virtual movie or book club where you can watch, read and discuss interesting topics online.
- Channel your inner MasterChef and try a new recipe together. To get your started, opt for something easy with minimal ingredients you’re bound to already have on hand, then work up to something a little more challenging each week. Our fresh and healthy Guacamole recipe can be easily whipped up in minutes!
- Get your game on with a virtual games night! There’s loads of virtual games for all ages and levels to play online. Personally, we love board games (who doesn’t?) and Board Game Arena lets you play all your favourites with family and friends, online, and free. Best of all, there’s no risk of getting nacho cheese on the pieces or boards!
When you’re dealing with feelings of uncertainty or isolation, we know how important the little everyday things are. Simple pleasures and necessities like having access to fresh, nutritious food, such as the Mad Mex Mexican food Sydney craves, and being able to connect to your loved ones makes a world of difference.
Got more ideas of your own? We’d love to hear them so let us know right here.