Burrito TERMS AND CONDITIONS
50,000 Free Burrito Campaign Giveaway
- Information on eligibility and redemption of our World’s Best Burrito Campaign form these conditions. By participating, eligible individuals agree to be bound by these conditions. All redemptions must comply with these conditions to be recognised and valid.
- Entry is open to all individuals in Australia who are currently not a Mad Mex Mad Members Los Locos Loyalty member. Only individuals who aren’t currently loyalty members are eligible.
- The process:
- Eligible individuals will either scan a QR code in restaurant shown on Promotional Material (including but not limited to Counter Cards, A1 Poster, Menu Board, Napkin Inserts and Stickers on Meal packaging) or click through a social/digital advertisement that sends the individual to a Mad Mex landing page for the campaign.
- This landing page will then lead individuals to download the Mad Mex Mad Members Loyalty App through the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once individuals sign up to the Mad Mex Mad Members Loyalty program, a unique voucher for a Free Burrito will be visible in their account for the first 50,000 sign ups within the promotional period. This will be visible in the “View My Rewards” Section of the App.
- Individuals can only sign up to the Loyalty program once and Mad Mex reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with this promotion.
- The Free Burrito Voucher is valid for any Burrito or Naked Burrito in either Regular or Small size. It includes all fillings including Chicken, Chorizo, Veggie Rancheros, Pork, Beef and Spicy Vegan Chicken. It excludes extras such as Guacamole.
- Promotion is open now and ends 30th June 2021 at 11:59pm or when 50,000 new Loyalty signups are reached, whichever comes first. Vouchers can only be redeemed within this promotional period and vouchers not redeemed before this end date will not be reissued and the individuals are responsible for using these vouchers during the campaign promotional period.